Friday, June 25, 2010

Hello Again!

2010 has been a difficult year so far ... so many stressful situations - hopefully everything is settling down and I will be able to post more often! Sorry .. these unanticipated trips can really throw monkey wrenches at you. I think I am home now for a while though!

 So have you had a chance to check out all of the retiring goodies??? You only have a FEW more days to get these items ... once they are gone ... that's it! Check out the links on my left sidebar. All kinds of creative things to check out. Orders need to be in my hands by June 29 .... that way I have time to place them by the 30th .... don't miss out - check out the retired lists NOW!

We're busy prepping for our Carousel of Cards - you're gonna be SAD if you aren't coming. We have some awesome things planned. It will be a great day. LOTS OF FUN and I GUARANTEE you will leave happy with a SPECIAL present ... but that's all I will say ...

Here's a little sneak peek of a special coupon book I put together for the new catalog and YOU ... every month there is a coupon you can use - redeem all of them and you will save nore than $70! Awesome huh?
My regulars will receive a catalog by July 1st. If you have placed orders of at least $150 with me (over the last year) you will get a catalog for FREE! And you will get the special coupon book too! What a deal!!
The new catalog is just gorgeous. You will LOVE it. I do.





Our Stamped With Aloha Open House is coming soon - here's a link to the flyer. Please RSVP with me if you are able to come so I can be sure to have a nametag for you!!  Plus we need a head count - the event is FREE ....

http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B37sl3FRB8F1MzY4MmZjYjUtZDdhMi00ZTIwLWJhNzYtZjgwNWYxODBjZGUy&hl=en&authkey=CLHknOQI


Stay tuned and hopefully sometime next week I get to posting the Carousel of Cards projects ... so many cards - everyone will make MORE than 20 cards!

Keep Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment