Monday, June 7, 2010

Long Time!

My oh my ... have you missed me? It's been so long since I've been able to post anything ... so sorry! Now I have to get you caught up on everything!

First and foremost - the new Stampin' Up catalog is almost here ... they will be available July 1 ... and there might be a surprise in store for those who are attending our Carousel of Cards ... what? You haven't signed up yet? Don't wait - there's only a few spaces left and the deadline is June 11 for sure. It will be a wonderful day - with door prizes and more than 20 cards to be made ... lots of friendship and crazy card making!
http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B37sl3FRB8F1NTU0MDAzNmItMDEwYS00MTYwLTgyZDYtZDAwY2U5MTU4MGMw&hl=en

But hmmm . back to the new catalog - there are returning In Colors from days gone by (remember Wild Wasabi .. one of my favorites) Riding Hood Red, Pink Piroutte - all coming back along with MORE. There is a link here on my blog (left side bar) for you to see all the new colors.  There are a whole bunch of NEW colors ... Delightful Daffodil, Cherry Cobbler and MORE MORE MORE. You will love the new catalog. There are new set ups for card stock - a new group of NEUTRALS and of course some of the CUTEST stamp sets you will ever see.

Just remember ... stamp camp attendees just might get a sneak peek!

One of the things that kept me busy over the last month, my kids ... so I thought I'd share a picture ...

Here's Cait and Kerry in one of my favorite pictures ever .... and this was just a quick snap by one of them in the back seat of the car. We were on our way to the airport ... sending Cait back to college in Pennsylvania. So far away! And check out Kerry's new bangs ... Cute!

And in case you missed May's classes ... here are the cards that we made:

These two cards (above and below) were both made from the same stamp set - the new Tropical Party stamp set. I love the way you can get two totally different looks from the same stamps. The tropical night card (above) also features SMOOCH - a new spray glitter product that adds some sparkle.


My card bud Barb is still trying to figure out how to use this card ... I love them pocket look.

Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo ... what a combo- this is such a bright and happy card.

And for grad season ... here's a money or gift card holder ...

Keep Stampin!


No comments:

Post a Comment