Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holiday Ideas

Hi Stampers!!
Here's a few holiday card and gift carry-er ideas ... and you can see how much fun we had at the Stamped With Aloha Retreat this past October. It was a fun two day event. Randi, Francine, Barbara and myself attended.  I was busy helping so my cards are still waiting to be done (oh no!!) ... I also needed to make a small grab bag for another party, so I made alittle bag of gift tags ... I figured everyone can use them at Christmas time.


Both of these tags are made with the tag die (#115954 $21.95) for the Big Shot. I really like the folded tag. It's cool. I think my Santa ended up looking more like an elf ... but he has character!

Stamped With Aloha's Retreat

SWA is my upline's group ... lots of very experienced stampers who like to have fun!! Cindy had these cute aprons made for all the helpers ... you can't see but they had pleats - cute cute!


Francine, me, Barbara and Randi



We had this really big ballroom all for stamping!





So do they look HAPPY or what?????????????????


Here are some of the projects we did .... (or some people did!! Like I said, mine are still in the bag)

There were 20 cards (not all shown ... 10 different ones) and 6 gift carry-er projects





Of course we had to take a break for some chocolate!!



And then we found an old friend from Kaneohe Girl Scout days! Remember Ronnette?
Well, here she is with Barb


Hope you're all having a stamping good week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment