Friday, November 27, 2009

Going Back in Time ...

Hi everyone!
Thanksgiving in gone ... it was a nice day with family ... but now, back to work on my fun job - Stampin! Here's some pictures for you .... from various places/ideas including my October class and a few holiday card ideas!

Here's a cute way to use Decor Elements ... on your laptop! Everyone comments how cute my computer is!



My new downline member, Leina'ala works with preschool chidlren and wanted some ideas for Halloween for the children .... I used the Twick or Tweat stamp set to come up with a few things for her ....



The topnote is always a popular choice .... and the matchbox too!



Randi and I did a mini craft fair at the Marine Base on a Monday night earlier this month ... here's our booth (and yes, I forgot my Stampin' Up Banner! next time!)



Here's October's class cards ... thank you, Thanksgiving (but can be generic) and two Christmas cards. My favorite is the white Christmas wishes ....





One card, two looks with a different designer paper in the background.


This is my favorite one this month. Done with the Christmas Wishes stamp set and the Petals A Plenty embossing folder. Simple yet elegant.

It was a busy couple months ... I also did a few cards for my friend Teri who sells Avon. She was looking for business related cards/gift items:

Here's a little matchbox thank you gift


Here's a scallop gift card holder/ornament that doubles as a wish list/call me advertising tool




And a basic thank you for your order card ... we all need these ....


These business items feature the Taking Care of Business stamp set

Hope you're having a nice holiday weekend!

1 comment: