Saturday, August 14, 2010

July's Swaps and Manda's visit!!

Here are the swaps from July ....awesome as usual! The theme was summer fun ... and our swappers sure had a lot of FUN going on!!

Here's Fran's flower power

and Donna's cute little fish


This is Annette's Hello Kitty - It's magic and it slides open!


Randi's paradise power ...



and here's Barb's!! Tatoo and all!



And this little cutie is Sandy's Hello Kitty at the beach


and here you go ... I know you've been waiting for Karen's .... amazing!

MANDA'S PARTY

My cousin Amanda came home for a little while to attend a wedding ... I haven't seen her for many years but we've reconnected over stamping ... what a great way to reconnect! So she came over and we had a little stamping party .... I invited Barbara and Francine to come and stamp too. I did a few special cards for Manda's party ....







Manda and Me (she's my baby cousin!!)

Phil, Manda and me

Francine, Manda, me and Barb
Don't we look happy?

Keep Stampin!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards and it looked like you girls had 2 much fun!

    ReplyDelete