Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August is over .... it's almost Christmas!

My oh my ... are you thinking about the holidays yet? If not you're LATE!! We're planning lots of goodies for our October Stamp Camp at Kaneohe Elementary school on the 9th (1-5 pm) - don't delay - contact me today - click on the link for a registration form.

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B37sl3FRB8F1NWJmYWU2NjctNWMxMC00MWU3LTk5MGQtOTU3YTk3MWYwZDll&hl=en&authkey=CM7NnOMC


Here's what we created in class for August ... enjoy











And here's a special treat - my friend Terri asked me to help her with a fancy wedding shower invitation ... I think you will like it!
The bride's color is metallic green .... and the brad is from our new Vintage Brad collection ... the perfect touch!





Keep Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment