Sunday, July 22, 2012

Oh my it's JULY!!!


My oh my .. .where has the time gone??? May came and went, June flew by and July is on the way out and I have not posted at all this month????? What is wrong with me??? Busy? Yup ... you got it - like we all are! The girls both came home in May ... and in no time Cait was back in Baltimore - two weeks are toooo short. She had a great time at home though. Hit that beach just about every day.Kerry (and Ryan) are both home from college for the summer. And Kerry is working hard on making hand sanitizers and cutting potholder pieces for me .... (actually, both girls were cutting potholder pieces) Now I have to sew them all!!!



  

Here's some cards from June .... Kerry needed a first birthday card and I had just seen Norine do a cute card with a gift card pocket attached ... changed it up a bit and here's the result ....


This was the original - used this for my June new catalog make n take ... 


 Here are the cards from June's Stamp a Stack class .....






And FINALLY ... a year later I finished the two gigantic quilts that were ordered. They were created from aloha shirts and muumuus ... talk about a memory quilt!!






Her two sons are over 6 feet tall ... and the quilts will cover them and then some.
Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment