Monday, April 16, 2012

April is such a BUSY month!!

Hello Friends!
Are you as busy as I am? Don't know what's happened but April is just sooo sooo busy ... even with my taxes being done in February! If yours aren't done yet I hope you get them done soon!


 For my card loving friends - here are the cards we did in class this month 


The polished stone technique ... love this!

Here's the set of 8 mini cards in a little gift packet



 Fabric ... love my fabric ... couple wall hangings for the holiday craft fairs


Trivets ... 


Pillowcases for special little people - CARS


Giraffes


Check out my etsy store to see ALL the great fabric items available! Come on down to the Moanalua Craft Fair - April 28 - 8 till 3 ... just in time for Mother's Day!

Click on the Etsy button on the right side to be taken  to Koolau Hugs!
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment