Monday, February 15, 2010

Thanks for coming!

Mucho thanks to Barbara, Lee Ann, Sandy, Gail, Hazel, Julie, Cathy and Marilynn for coming to visit me at Shirokiya. This is a great new venture and I love seeing friendly faces - especially those that can do their own cards without me helping!! That is sooooo awesome! Thank you to all of my customers - you really are the best!

Randi, thanks for your help. Saturday was a bit trickier by myself but was actually good since I had the whole area. I'm learning how to do this. Need to adjust some of the dates with the store. Stay tuned.

Here's a picture of us and a couple customers. Jazon was having a lot of fun making cards for his family!

Hope to see you at future events! The store has some really cool fabrics and things - from Japan. Nice stuff.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment