Friday, November 6, 2009

Howzit Stampers!! Can you believe this ... I have a BLOG !! And isn't it AWESOME!! Of course I can't take credit for it. Heather Wright-Porto actually did the blog set up for me and Michelle Laycock designed the BEAUTIFUL banner and buttons and all the pretty stuff! Isn't it gorgeous? Please post comments back - I will read them all! Be sure and add your email address to the feedburner so you can get emails whenever I update my blog. I'm shooting (hoping) for once a week!


Now I have a lot of time to make up - buddy Barbara says I don't share my photos enough ... well here you go. I'm going to catch up on everything.


Here are the elves of the Stamp-A-Gift Holiday Faire .... notice we all have our jingle bell on!! From the left, Randi, Maile, Erin, me and Francine



Also known as KSS - Ko'olau Stampers Society


And here are our friends .... (elf Randi), Kim, Ronnette and Melita

Barbara, Chavela, Amy and Karen are stamping away


Gail, Marilynn, (elf Erin), Lyvonne and Hazel


Penny, Adrianna, Cynthia and way in the back .... LeeAnn and Lauren


And yes, I know you want to see what we made!
Here you go:

Lots of gifts for those special friends in your life

Notepad Holder




Gum Holder



Ornament Gift Card Holder


Scallop Gift Card Holder



Embossed Purse Gift Box



File Folder Dual Photo Album












Everything came packed in a MDS labeled goodie bag and you even got a present for doing an evaluation .... a cute cute cute sweet treat ornament!

We had a really great time ... lots of parking, yummy food, air conditioning and stamps and friends. What more can we ask for????

No comments:

Post a Comment